We offer the following website support options to deal with content updates and technical issues that may occur, including security hazards.
[fa type=”fighter-jet”] Let us handle your content updates
- You can pre-pay support hours and have them available to you when you need them.
- A time-sheet is presented after the pre-paid hours have been worked.
- Pathfind Media uses Worksnaps to record the company’s time worked on your updates and support. Both time and computer activity are automatically reported to the Worksnaps server by taking screenshots at random times while the timer is running. This gives hard evidence of the actual hours spent on your project.
- We will get to know you and your industry and provide the best service accordingly.
- For a monthly retainer with more than 5 hours of work, 10% discount is granted.
- Software updates, like the installation of new plugins, modules or components are excluded – This is quoted for separately in the SOS monthly.
[fa type=”cog”] R425 / month
- Tracking & Reporting: Monthly report that summarizes numbers and demographics of website visitors and includes a few trends which could be very helpful.
- Updates: WordPress (the content management system) rolls out major updates twice a year, though minor updates roll out as needed on a monthly basis. There are also updates for the themes and plugins used, which are much less predictable. These will be monitored and kept up to date.
- Backups: Sites should have a backup plan. It is therefore advised to have regularly scheduled, full-site backups that are stored off-site (not on the server).
- Security: Monitoring security proactive and keep the site safe, and if anything happens we’ll step in and provide the fixes as well.