A good website must:
- clearly illustrate the style and position of the brand;
- communicate the purpose of the brand;
- make essential information easily accessible;
- ensure everything on the website is purposeful;
- have recommended web standard coding;
- have a tested, user-friendly design and navigation interface;
- load quickly across all internet speeds;
- be adaptable on various browsers;
- be responsive on any device;
- be maintained to ensure current and applicable content.
Features of websites built by Pathfind Media
Analytics & reports
Powerful content manager
Search engine friendly
HTML5 / CSS3
Blog / News
Social media integration
Here is what some of our clients are saying
“Fast, efficient, friendly and no-hassle service provided by Pathfind Media in helping with our signage and other services. I will definitely recommend their service to others.”
“Integrity, loaded with enthusiasm, energy, initiative with lots of ideas and the ability to make it work… a real Pathfinder. Thanks for helping to find the path for KougaLink.”
“Congratulations on a well designed, creative and professional website. Indeed a fresh look on some of the boring “same old” designs we see too often.”
“Friendly, reliable and professional service in setting up and maintaining my website, thank you!”
“Passionate and professional! Service was quick and excellent! I also strongly recommend them :)”
“Jo was very professional right from the start and gave me great input throughout the process.”
Need a website, but don't have the budget?
For a nominal interest rate you can pay your website over a period of (minimum) 12 month. This is ideal for individuals or businesses who do not have the initial cashflow to make a once-off payment for their website.
* These prices fluctuate based on the value of the ZAR and the technicality of the work. A final quote will be sent upon the receipt of the order form.
Within 24 hours you can have a good indication of what your website will cost!
Or Request a Call Back