WordPress Developer Vacancy
WordPress Developer (Design + Technical Maintenance)
Fulltime or Halfday Position
This position offers a market-related salary (dependant on qualification and experience), uncapped commission potential and other perks (see below).
We are looking for a technically savvy and creative person with a thorough understanding of WordPress, CSS, hosting, best practices of website design and basic knowledge of PHP and technical troubleshooting.
Who you will be working for:
Pathfind Media is a 5-star rated company promising working websites that represent our client’s brand well. Our core values are undeniable passion, uncompromisable integrity, unconventional creativity & undisputable excellence. If this is appealing to you, then we are the place for you!
Duties | Responsibilities
- Run plugin/theme updates on WordPress;
- Manage security on websites;
- Work on increasing website speed;
- Backup and restore sites;
- Managing domains and hosting with clean WordPress installations, plugins, themes etc.
- Mastering plugin configurations and customisations. See some of the software we use.
- Building e-commerce sites with WooCommerce and Webflow e-commerce.
- Building brochure websites from scratch on Webflow.
- Working with other web specialists including web designers and graphic designers.
- Maintain and update website content, post blog entries, event pages, web graphics,
resources, forms, surveys and more.
- Location: Live in Durbanville, Cape Town or willing- and able to travel to the office.
- At least 5 years of web design experience
- Experience server configuration, DNS, FTP etc. (Xneelo, Digital Ocean, CloudFlare)
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Have a portfolio of evidence and references.
- Be able to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Receptive to critique and embracing continuous improvement in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate effectively as an individual for a quick turnaround time of projects.
- Meet expectations and deliverables on time, and in high quality.
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Take pride and passion in his/her work.
- Have integrity and work ethic.