Zeal Surf Website Design
About the client
Zeal Surf is a South African designed and manufactured range of Premium Stand-up Paddleboards, Surfboards, Hydrofoils and accessories.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of who they are and what they do, a showcase of their boards, their value proposition and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same fonts as used in the Zeal Surf logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the same colours are taken from the Zeal Surf logo. It is colourful and speaks to their desired target market.
- The buttons are styled as modern, hoverable links.
- The imagery speaks to Zeal Surf’s typical audience. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. On the home page, you will immediately see Zeal’s boards which are the cornerstone of the whole website. From there you can navigate to anywhere on the site.
- Our role in the project — We administrated the domain transfer, host the website and emails and designed the site in WordPress. We are also providing backend maintenance and ongoing content updates.