Udumo Designs Website Design
About the client
Udumo Designs provides a platform for keen and talented people to better themselves and their communities helping them to grow and walk in liberty.
At Pathfind Media, we love partnering with other businesses that do not offer web design. We aquired this client via a company that does not offer web design: Echo Vine. We are very happy to have partnered with Esme to produce a website that Udumo Designs can be proud of.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of who they are and what they do, a showcase of the work that they have done and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same fonts as used in the Udumo Designs logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the same colours are taken from Udumo Designs’ logo. It is inline with their brand colours and speaks to their desired target market.
- The buttons are styled as modern, hoverable links.
- The imagery speaks to Udumo Designs’ typical audience. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. On the home page, you will immediately see who Udumo Designs are and what they do. From there you can navigate to anywhere on the site.
- Our role in the project — We designed the site in WordPress.