The Brick Centre Website Design
About the client
The Brick Centre is the supplier of the largest range of Clay Bricks, Pavers and Personal Protective Equipment in the Kouga region.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of who they are and what they do, a showcase of all the bricks that they produce, their PPE range, the contractors they use and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same fonts as used in The Brick Centre logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the same colours are taken from The Brick Centre logo. It is relative to the colour of fire as they produce bricks and speaks to their desired target market.
- The buttons are styled as modern, hoverable links.
- The imagery speaks to The Brick Centre’s typical audience. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. On the home page, you will immediately see who The Brick Centre is and what they do. From there you can navigate to anywhere on the site.