SZP eCommerce Website
About the client
COVID-19 has thrown the whole world into a “new normal” – one that apparently requires abnormal levels of sanitation. This gave Spotted Zebra the apt idea for a CLEAN start. They roped in two decades of experience in sourcing quality corporate and promotional gift products to source all the health and safety products you may need for business or personal use. From masks to gloves to coveralls and more – they’ve got you covered (quite literally). Find everything you need to stay safe and sanitized from Spotted Zebra Promotions. SZP has spent months sourcing quality, affordable products all over SA, some tried & some tested!
From hand sanitizers, masks, various covers and equipment, and much more! They even offer ready-to-go Cleaning Kitts with all the essentials you will need.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of their online shop, a showcase of their products, how to purchase their products online and their contact details.
- Number of pages on launch: 3 / Number of products on launch: 51
- Time spent in developing and designing: 31 hours
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of SZP’s logo – it is easily readable and works well for their industry.
- The colours are taken from their logo as the cornerstone of their brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to SZP’s typical audience: It showcases the amazing products that they sell. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The homepage has direct links to their shop which is very convenient.
- The Shop page is set up to be quick and easy to navigate while making the process of purchasing a product pain-free.
- Our role in the project — We administrate the domain, host the website and emails, and designed the site in WordPress.
- Client Location — Durbanville