Swim with Sunee Website Design
About the client
Swim with Sunee is a Swim School and Water Therapy Centre based in Eversdal, Durbanville.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of their service offerings, how to enrol with the swim school and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of Swim with Sunee’s logo – it is easily readable and work well for Swim with Sunee’s industry.
- The colours are taken from Swim with Sunee’s logo as the cornerstone of Swim with Sunee’s brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as rounded hover-able colour changing links.
- The imagery speaks to Swim with Sunee’s typical audience: It is colourful and fun. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. From the home page, they can go almost anywhere else on the website. The top navigation hides the longer menu item text, like “Swim with Sunée” (which will take up too much space with a default menu look) stacked under Services.
- The copy is taken from the previous website.
- Quick links to Swim with Sunee’s social media accounts are added to the bottom footer of each page of the website.
- We also added an FAQ page for potential customers to have their most questions answered
- Our role in the project — We administrated the domain transfer, host the website and emails and designed the site in WordPress.