Studio Law Website Design
About the client
Studio Law is based in Tokai, Cape Town and needed a new website for their new company. They are legal consultants who collaborate to provide high-quality, professional legal services at affordable rates, focusing predominantly on the corporate and commercial law.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of their service areas and contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The font used throughout the website is the same font as the Studio Law logo
- The colours are the same colours as the Studio Law logo or different shades of the colours, and then a new fresh mustard yellow.
- The buttons are squared to fit in with the logo, and modern animation added.
- Their imagery is what the client selected from Deposit Photos.
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website.
- The copy of is written, based on the brief they sent, and I think it communicates their professionalism:
- Top banners with heading slogan and sub-sentence with a fat call-to-action (CTA) – to get a quote, which leads to the contact form (on each page).
- Users will quickly get the gist of your primary company features and what you do.
- Success metrics and results — The website is taking off and gaining traction with a growing number of visitors each day.