About the client
SGRI Consulting support farming enterprises and agribusiness with specialised consulting services. They focus on the whole value chain (inputs, financing, primary production, storage, logistics, compliance and marketing) within the grain, fruit, game farming, livestock and vegetable industries.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of the services they provide for various industries.
- Number of pages and main projects on launch: 7 Pages
- Time spent in developing and designing: 9 hours
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of the SGRI logo – it is easily readable and works well for their industry.
- The colours are taken from their logo and company profile as the cornerstone of their brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to their typical audience: Farmers. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The homepage has direct links to the services they provide. The dynamic footer also has a contact form that clients can fill out to get in touch with them.
- Our role in the project — We designed the website in WordPress and will be managing the website going forward.
- Client Location — Cape Town