Self Insights Website Design
About the client
Self Insights was founded by Nokubonga Mbanga. She is an author, leadership and personal development coach, award-winning training and development leader.
Self Insights is passionate about helping businesses and individuals discover their leadership potential and exploring new pathways to success.
We acquired this client through a referral by Annelie Fouche, who is part of the greater Pathfind family. She is our freelance copywriter and marketing specialist who also project managed the whole website design project.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of Nokubonga’s online presence. It provides details of the book she co-wrote with DJ Zinhle , where she has been featured, what services she offers and her contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same fonts as used in the Self Insights logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the same colours are taken from Self Insights’s branding and Instagram page. It is inline with their brand colours and speaks to their desired target market.
- The buttons are styled as modern, hoverable links.
- The imagery speaks to their typical audience. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The website is designed with the packages (service offering) as the main offering and the book as a big selling point. On the home page, you will immediately links to the book, service offerings and links to the about us section. From the home page you can navigate to anywhere on the site.
- The time spent in total on this project was 37 hours