SA Wallbeds Website Design
About the client
SA Wallbeds was established in 2009 with the vision that space is a lifestyle and space is exactly what they offer you. When you have limited space available, they provide you with the ultimate space-saving solution. Wallbeds utilise a small space to its greatest extent.
In a matter of seconds, you can transform any space in your home into an additional sleeping area without compromising on space or style. The Wallbeds function with a special mechanism, imported from Germany, and are of the highest standards, which ensure easy open-close operation.
We have also been designing the website for the main brand, LKSA – so it was really exciting to get stuck into this design. We trust that this website will be a great asset to SA Wallbeds for years to come!
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of the products they manufacture, a showcase of these products along with the technical specs, and then how to get hold of them.
- Number of pages on launch: 23
- Time spent in developing and designing: 25 hours
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of SA Wallbeds logo – it is easily readable and works well for their industry.
- The colours are taken from their logo as the cornerstone of their brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to SA Wallbeds’ typical audience: It showcases the amazing products they manufacture and are supplied from the client directly. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The homepage has direct links to their products which is very convenient.
- Each product page also has a convenient link to vew the product’s gallery and technical information.
- Our role in the project — We administrate the domain, host the website and emails, and designed the site in WordPress.
- Client Location — Durbanville