Red Balloon Solutions Website Design
About the client
Red Balloon Solutions was birthed out of the Covid-19 Pandemic where they saw people required the products they provide. They conveniently deliver to home and business. They also offer their products to distributors, so if you buy in bulk, you can resell and make a profit.
Products are of the highest quality, so you can rest assured that you are not compromising on your products you would buy from your local store.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of their online shop, a showcase of their products, how to purchase their products online and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of Red Balloon Solutions logo – it is easily readable and works well for their industry.
- The colours are taken from their logo as the cornerstone of their brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to Red Balloon Solutions’ typical audience: It showcases the amazing products that they sell. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The homepage has direct links to their shop which is very convenient.
- The Shop page is set up to be quick and easy to navigate while making the process of purchasing a product pain free.
- Our role in the project — We administrate the domain, host the website and emails and designed the site in WordPress.