Quarry Lake Inn Website Design
About the client
Quarry Lake Inn is a four-star graded East London guesthouse overlooking a rehabilitated quarry in a quiet suburb of East London. The guesthouse has been in existence for over 20 years, providing guests from all over the world with exceptional accommodation facilities and services.
With its lush natural surroundings and luxurious Eastern Cape accommodation and venue facilities, Quarry Lake Inn offers something unique to its guests.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of the facilities they offer, and a direct link to book room in their 5-star accommodation.
- Number of pages and main projects on launch: 11 Pages
- Time spent in developing and designing: 21 hours
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of the Quarry Lake Inn logo – it is easily readable and works well for their industry.
- The colours were supplied from the client as the cornerstone of the colour palette used throughout the website.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to their typical audience: They have images throughout the site that showcase the facilities they offer. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The homepage has a direct link to their bookings portal, as well as a dynamic menu that can be used to navigate to any page on the site.
- Our role in the project — We host the website and designed it in WordPress and will be managing the website going forward.
- Client Location —East London