Professional Emergency Care Website Design
Professional Emergency Care specializes in emergency care management and training and they have been providing training to the industry for over 25 years and has grown to be a market leader in the emergency care fields.
They offer a wide range of training opportunities from CPR and First Aid courses for industry, schools and the public, Maritime Medical courses and a range of CPD compliant courses for the Healthcare Provider.
We acquired this client through a website we had done previously for another client, Dynamikos Training Network.
We really feel that we have given them an upgrade from their previous website and are really excited to see how this website will benefit PEC going forward.
About the website design:
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same fonts as used in PEC’s logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the same colours are taken from PEC’s logo. It is inline with their brand colours and speaks to their desired target market.
- The buttons are styled as modern, hoverable, colour changing links.
- The imagery speaks to their typical audience, targeting CPR, First Aid Training and Maritime Medical Training. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The website is designed with the courses being the bulk of the website as this is their core service offering. On the home page – you can see all the courses that are offered as well as links straight to those courses. From the home page, you can navigate to anywhere on the site.
- We have used the Mega Menu to highlight the courses in the top navigation menu.
- On the Quote Request page, we have used an intuitive form to really make the site as user-friendly as possible.
- The time spent in total on this project was 28 hours.