Multiply Training Website Design
About the client
Multiply Training has a vision is to see every individual, family and business multiply their potential, whether it be on their own personal journey or in the workplace.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of who they are and what they do, a link to their online courses, and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same fonts as used in the Multiply logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the colours taken from the Multiply logo. It is minimilistic and speaks to their desired target market.
- The buttons are styled as modern, hoverable links.
- The imagery speaks to Multiply’s typical audience. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. On the home page, you will immediately find a link to Multiply’s E-Courses and an explanation of their services. From there you can navigate to anywhere on the site.
- Our role in the project — We administrate the domain, host the website and emails and designed the site in WordPress. We are also providing backend maintenance and ongoing content updates.