Luzanne Barlow Website Design
About the client
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of her online presence. It provides details of her services, a showcase of dresses she has made, how to enquire about getting a dress made and her contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style Luzanne’s logo – it is elegant, classy and easily readable which works well for her industry.
- The colours are taken from her logo as the cornerstone of their brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to Luzanne Barlow’s typical audience: It showcases the amazing dresses that she creates. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The homepage has direct links to her gallery, where you will find all the dresses she has made which is very convenient.
- The time spent producing this website was 17 hours.