Learning Unlimited Website Design
About the client
Learning Unlimited is Cape Town’s premier tutoring service for IGCSEs, AS Levels, A Levels and SATs. Their students graduate with qualifications on par with elite students in the U.S. and Europe as well as Matric exemptions. Past students are currently studying at world-class universities including Harvard and Oxford.
Their distance learning platform and in-person masterclasses enable advanced students to master A Levels and SATs in months. Graduates are currently studying at Harvard and Oxford among other elite institutions.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of the services they provide.
- Number of pages and main projects on launch: 13 Pages
- Time spent in developing and designing: 21 hours
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of the Learning Unlimited logo – it is easily readable and works well for their industry.
- The colours are taken from their logo and are the cornerstone of their brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to their typical audience: Students. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The homepage has direct links to the services they provide.
- Our role in the project — We host the website, administer the domain, designed the website in WordPress, and will be managing the website going forward.
- Client Location — Cape Town