KIT Formwork and Scaffolding
About the client
KIT is a proudly owned South African formwork and scaffolding operation.
It formally operated under the name RMD Kwikform which is a UK based company. The company was bought by the South African management team from the UK holding company in September 2020. KIT will operate as before at the same high level of service to the industry. However, endeavors will still be made to raise the bar of excellent service even higher.
Pricing will be very competitive and KIT will counter any rate offered by other suppliers. KIT have branches in Centurion, Durban, Cape Town and satellite operations in Nelspruit and Bloemfontein. When the economy improve KIT will be investigating an additional branch in the Eastern Cape Coastal region.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of the products and services they provide, and who they are.
- Number of pages and main projects on launch: 25 Pages and 5 Projects
- Time spent in developing and designing: 45 hours
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of KIT’s logo – it is easily readable.
- The colours are taken from their logo as the cornerstone of their brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to their typical audience and industry. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The homepage has direct links to their pages and projects.
Our role in the project — We designed the website in WordPress as welll as the QR Codes and will be managing the website going forward.
- Client Location — Centurion, Cape Town, Durban, Nespruit and Bloemfontein