The Firewood Company Website Design
About the client
The Firewood Company is a proudly 3rd generation Capetonian family business. They are one of the largest premier wood whole-sellers in Cape Town.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of their online shop, a showcase of their products, how to purchase their products online and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of The Firewood Company’s logo – it is easily readable and works well for their industry.
- The colours are taken from their logo as the cornerstone of their brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to The Firewood Company’s typical audience: It showcases the amazing products that they sell. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The homepage has direct links to their shop which is very convenient.
- The Shop page is set up to be quick and easy to navigate while making the process of purchasing a product pain free.