Fairtree Private Client Website Design
About the client
FAIRTREE PRIVATE CLIENT (FSP 12179) is a registered and authorized Discretionary Financial Services Provider that offers integrated financial solutions to both the business owner and private client.
Fairtree’s professional team manages each client’s portfolio with due skill and diligence and they pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the industry and continuously pioneer for new solutions to add more value for their clients.
We acquired this client through via referral. They really liked the website we did for our client, Medfriend. We feel that this website will be of great benefit for Fairtree Private Client in the years to come!
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of who they are and what they do, a showcase of services and products they offer, their Giving Back initiative, and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same fonts as used in Fairtree Private Client’s logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the same colours are taken from Fairtree’s logo. It has a very elegant feel to it and speaks to their desired target market.
- The buttons are styled as modern, hoverable links.
- The imagery speaks to Fairtree’s typical audience. We used imagery that kept in line with the tree and nature theme and all images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. On the home page, you will immediately see who Fairtree Private is and the services and products that they offer. From there you can navigate to anywhere on the site.
- Our role in the project — We host the website and designed the site in WordPress. We are also providing backend maintenance and ongoing content updates.