ExpandForex Website Design
About the client
At Expandforex, they do what they say – expand foreign exchange solutions with total transparency, using cutting-edge technology, and offering unbeatable rates.
Importers and exporters, multinational corporations and emigrants will find that foreign exchange has never been this economical, effortless and above-board. ExpandForex will meet your every forex need!
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of the services they provide and how to sign up with ExpandForex.
- Number of pages and main projects on launch: 5 Pages
- Time spent in developing and designing: 16 hours
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of the ExpandForex logo and in line with the ExpandRand website – it is easily readable and works well for their industry.
- The colours are taken from their logo and ExpandRand website as the cornerstone of their brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to their typical audience: Business. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The homepage has direct links to the services they provide.
- We have used an intuitive Sign-Up form on the site where users can sign up for the service and send all supporting documentation. This makes the whole sign up process automated.
- Our role in the project — We host the website, administer the domain, designed the website in WordPress and will be managing the website going forward.
- Client Location — Cape Town