Eljada Nasorg Website Design
About the client
Eljada Nasorg is registered to care for one hundred adults with intellectual disabilities full-time.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of who they are and what they do, a showcase of their services, facilities and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same fonts as seen in the Eljada logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the same colours are taken from the Eljada log as well as the Badisa logo (who Eljada is associated with).
- The buttons are styled as modern, hoverable links.
- The imagery speaks to Eljada’s typical audience, they are images of the facility and from events held there. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. From the home page, you can navigate to anywhere on the site.
- Our role in the project — We administrated the domain transfer, host the website and emails and designed the site in WordPress.