EchoVine Communications Website Design
About the Client
EchoVine Communications is an established communications consultancy, with a solid client base.
There is an ever-increasing gap in the market where companies are seeking affordable marketing and communications expertise, ethical behaviour and measurable yardsticks to build their brands and sell their products and services.
Esme, who runs Echo Vine, is a key part of the greater Pathfind family and she has partnered on a number of projects with us.
After consulting on multiple websites with Pathfind Media, she decided it was time for Echo Vine to get a much-needed makeover.
We are very excited to launch this new website for Echo Vine as we feel its an upgrade on their previous website and will benefit them going forward.
About the website design:
- The logo was designed for the rebrand and we went for a clean look that conveys exactly what Echo Vine is all about – communication.
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same fonts as used in Echo Vine’s logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the same colours taken from Echo Vine’s logo. It is inline with their brand colours and speaks to their desired target market.
- The buttons are styled as modern, hoverable, colour changing links.
- The imagery speaks to their typical audience. Echo Vine wanted a more trendy look and feel with the imagery that is in line with their logo. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The website is designed with a special emphasis on the services they offer. From the home page, you can click through to the services page, team page and clients page.
- On every page, you will find a contact form which makes it very easy to get hold of Echo Vine.
- The time spent in total on this project was 16 hours.