Cytespace Labs Website Design
About the client
Cytespace labs is a Clinical Research Site Solutions Organization for global biopharmaceutical sponsors to optimize drug development. They have a facility in Pretoria, South Africa which was established in 1999.
Cytespace is a full service clinical central laboratory with a broad range of capabilities which meets global requirements while offering and delivering tailored regional Sub-Saharan Africa solutions.
Cytespace was referred to us via an IT service providers from another client of ours. When your service provider starts referring clients, then you must be doing something right.
We were very excited to deliver this website over to the client and we know it will be very beneficial for them.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of who they are and what they offer and how to get hold of them.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used throughout the website are similar to the fonts seen in Cytespace’s logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the same colours are taken from Cytespace’s logo. It is quite colourful and speaks to their desired target market.
- The buttons are styled as modern, hoverable links.
- The imagery speaks to RTSA’s typical audience. We used imagery that kept in line with the with a laboratory look and feel and most of the images were supplied by the client. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. On the home page, you will immediately see who Cytespace is and the services they offer. On the top navigation menu, the client can request a PROPOSAL which is their main call to action.
- Our role in the project — We host the website, administrate the domain and designed the site in WordPress. We are also providing backend maintenance, content updates going forward and website security.