Cape Lighting Supplies Website Design
About the client
Cape Lighting Supplies are consultants and lighting suppliers. They are committed to delivering a lighting solution that is aesthetically pleasing and a product that will satisfy your practical needs.
They have an extensive product range that ensures a lighting plan that is on-trend, complements your project, and meets your customer’s needs.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of the services they provide, and all the products they have in their catalogue.
- Number of pages and main projects on launch: 10 Pages and 99 Products
- Time spent in developing and designing: 48 hours
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of the Cape Lighting logo – it is easily readable and works well for their industry.
- The colours are taken from their logo and company profile as the cornerstone of their brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to their typical audience: Lighting. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The homepage has direct links to their product catalogue. The dynamic footer also has a contact form that clients can fill out to get in touch with them.
- The site also has a downloadables page which is a collection of free downloads from their site.
- Our role in the project — We designed the website in WordPress and will be managing the website going forward.
- Client Location —Stikland, Bellville, Cape Town