Auto DNA Website Design
At Pathfind Media, we really do believe that people buy from people. This has never been more evident than with Auto DNA – The client, Werner is a personal friend of our very own, Jo Wagner!
Auto DNA offer a bespoke service tailored to their customer’s needs by going the extra mile. Their vehicles are some of the neatest you will find and their cars are very well priced.
We feel that this new website will really be very beneficial to Werner and Auto DNA – We wish you all the best Werner!
About the website design:
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same fonts as used in Auto DNA’s logo.
- The colours are the same colours are taken from Auto DNA’s logo. They have gone for clean, warm colours that are inline with their brand colours and speaks well to their desired target market.
- The buttons are styled as modern, hoverable links.
- The imagery speaks to their typical audience, highlighting the cars that Auto DNA sell as this is their core service offering. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. The cars that they have sold and what services they offer are apparent immediately.
- We have used the One-Page modern style of websites to engage site visitors.
- The time spent in total on this project was 20 hours.