This step-by-step walkthrough will show you exactly how to use your current email address (email@example.com) to create a Google Account, instead of creating an account getting Gmail address.
2. Next click the Create account link below the sign in box for a new Google Account sign up form.
3. Fill in your First and Last Name in the appropriate fields.
5. Then you can enter your current (non-Gmail) email address in the box.
6. You can then continue filling out the rest of the form, which is pretty standard and doesn’t require any special steps:
- Create and confirm a password
- Enter your birthdate
- Select your gender
- Add your mobile phone number (for security)
- Choose your geographic locations
Once you’ve filled out all the fields you can click the Next step button. You’ll then be asked to confirm that you agree with Google’s Privacy and Terms. Once you’ve done that you’ll just need to confirm your account by following the instructions sent to your email address that you gave.
And that’s it! You’ve officially set up a company Google account with your own domain name.