The email app that made our daily task of sending and answering emails so much more effective: https://airmailapp.com/
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimised for macOS High Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption – it’s the mail client for the 21st century.
They have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds – email has never been so easy and productive!
For a mere R149 once-off you get these amazing features that outshine the native Mac Mail like the sun compared to the moon!
• Get ‘read receipts’ when a recipient opened your email.
• Snooze emails (it gets sent back when you want to receive it – in order to keep your mailbox cleaner)
• “Send later” feature for Gmail.
• Integration/send mails to Evernote, Apple Reminder, Calendar, Trello. You can even send email addresses to Mailchimp!
• Save attachments to Google Drive or attach file links from Google Drive to emails (making large emails less bulky and overriding the need for wetransfer.com)
• Quick reply with plain text.
• Single click UNSUBCRIBE and/or mark an email as SPAM for those pesky marketers!
• Multiple accounts and multiple account signatures with the option of a unified mailbox.
• Ability to save email templates (even with attachments) for those emails you have to resend often.
• Save emails to smart folders, like To Do, Memo
They have great documentation and instant chat support: https://docs.airmailapp.com/
You can download a 4-week trial version here:https://docs.airmailapp.com/airmail-for-mac/trial-beta