Digital Marketing Manager Vacancy
Digital Marketing Manager
Fulltime or Halfday Position
This position offers a market-related salary (dependant on qualification and experience), uncapped commission potential and other perks (see below).
Where you will work: Durbanville
Who you will work with: a passionate close-knit team of professional marketing experts and web developers.
As a Digital Marketer, you will work closely with our clientele to help develop their marketing strategies, assist in content creation, and manage paid advertising channels.
What you will do:
If it’s foosball tables and giant bean bags on artificial grass with pumping music and an office bar you are looking for, pass GO and take the next turnoff to the massive digital agency in the CBD.
Our team mostly put their heads down to deliver on our promise of long-term customer satisfaction. Passion, creativity, excellence, integrity and unity are all important values to us. When we do get the opportunity to be social, it is warm and fuzzy and always fun because we all get along so well (it’s true).
Duties | Responsibilities
We’re looking for someone with the knowledge, flair and grit to launch, execute and manage (for our clients):
- Digital marketing strategies
- Social media platforms (set-up and optimisation)
- Posts (content curation, writing, and design in collaboration with the team)
- Page and community management
- Lead generation campaigns
- Client education and account management
- Google Analytics
- Research and writing articles, blogs and other content
- Content strategies
- Set up and manage: pay per click campaigns, remarketing campaigns, Google Ads, Facebook advertising, lead generation, etc.
To optimally perform these duties, you will need:
- A relevant qualification in digital marketing
- 4+ years’ relevant (and proven) experience
- To travel into the office regularly
- An entrepreneurial drive
- An aptitude for research and statistics
- Be able to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Operate effectively as an individual for a quick turnaround time of projects.
- Meet expectations and deliverables on time, and in high quality.
- Receptive to critique and embracing continuous improvement.
- Take pride and passion in her work.
- Have integrity and work ethic.
Perks of the Job
Unlimited commission potential
Training and courses
Fun office environment
Gift incentives program
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please send your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by no later than 15 June 2021
If you have not heard back from us within two weeks of applying, you have unfortunately not made our shortlist.